1. When you’re in bed at night and the walls feel like they’re closing in on you, and the bed feels too big without him in it, get up make yourself a cup of tea and put pillows where he used to be. Breathe. You’ll be okay.
2. When you’re at the store or in the park and you see people holding hands and kissing. Do not give in and text him you miss him. It’s okay, you can hold your own hand. You do not need him. Breathe. You’ll be okay.
3. You’ll think you’re over him but then you’ll see him on the street, or he’ll call you and your heart will break all over again. Pick up the pieces and put yourself back together. You’ve been without him this long, you can keep doing it. Breathe. You’ll be okay.
4. The day you find out he’s with someone else will feel like a bullet through the heart, you’ll go numb, you’ll scream, you’ll cry, you’ll feel everything, then feel nothing. It’s okay to shatter. Breathe. You’ll be okay.
5. One day you’ll wake up and think about everything but him and you won’t even realize it. One day you’ll be okay without him. So until then. Breathe. You’ll be okay.” — Five things to remember when he breaks your heart. (via jessielou24)
looking at my /tagged/me and i’ve gone back two years and while things have changed they haven’t really
It’s October! You guys know what that means right?
You guys probably think you know what this is, but you really don’t. Watch it, you won’t regret it.
"Madonna doesn’t embrace new artists" - Lady Gaga
There’s a difference between embracing new artists and clinging to them for the sake of relevancy. And that’s clearly the case for 3/4 of those.
I miss the time when Madonna would be her own woman, with only very few collaborations. Britney, Christina, Missy Elliott… it was another level, their impact was bigger. Now she’s desperate to appeal to a young audience and ruins her legacy for it.
What Lady Gaga said is obviously wrong, but look: I really, really don’t like Gaga but the fact is that she matures throughout the years. Who does she collaborate with? Elton John, The Rolling Stones, members of Queen… She does everything to be taken seriously as an artist. Madonna? She’s regressing. Who hasn’t collaborated with Nicki yet? Miley is a cheap so-called controversial popstar who’s only famous for her disgusting tongue and the fact that she used to be Hannah Montana, there’s nothing special about her. Katy is insignificant, fun though, but still insignificant. Natalia Kills, on the other hand, is a talented still-to-be-known artist, the only one Madonna didn’t collaborate with for the sake of a pathetic publicity stunt.
I’m saying that as really big BIG fan of hers, but I don’t like what she’s turning into. Madonna embracing new artists should be about her finding new producers like she did with William Orbit, Mirwais, Stuart Price… not trying to be down with the kids.
i think this is the first time i’ve ever seen a madonna stan make a coherent argument